Submissions for the Best of ballot have closed. The elimination rounds begin Monday, February 5th.
Ballot presented by:
Best of the Main Line & Western Suburbs 2018
Voting Rules & Info:
- Businesses are permitted to promote voting online and in-person, but cannot incentivize voting with discounts, special offers, etc. Those that do will be disqualified.
- Please limit your votes to local businesses. Votes for national chains will not be counted.
- Please fill in the business's complete name.
- You can vote only once per round.*
- Share why you voted and follow along on social media with #BOMLT.
*This round will be live through 5 p.m. on Jan. 26, 2018. After that, five special rounds of run-off voting for top nominees in the Food and Drink category will take place weekly, starting Feb. 5, 2018 at 8 a.m.
Results will be published in the July 2018 issue of Main Line Today. Our Best of the Main Line & Western Suburbs Party will be held Jul. 19, 2018 at Drexelbrook. For tickets and party information, click here. Purchase tickets before March 4 to receive $15 off each general admission and VIP ticket. Starting March 4. regular priced tickets will be $55 for general admission and $75 for VIP.